Thursday, August 23, 2012

Essie-Absolutely Shore

Hello and good morning! Finally I have a swatch to post! I did take pictures of a few manicures that I had done while I was at the cabin but the pictures just did not turn out that great. I should really ask for a new camera for Christmas, or a new phone with a better camera.

Today I have Essie's Absolutely Shore which I purchased a while back at TJ Maxx for only $3.99. Essie nail polish usually retails from $7.75-$8.00, so four bucks is a darn good deal.


I Looooooove this color! I actually wore it for about four days, which is a long time for me. The Essie website describes this color as "a soft sea foam green" which is pretty much how I would describe it.


This is a creme polish and I used three coats plus a top coat in these pictures. I feel that I would also describe this color as a light mint color because sometimes when I look at it, it looks like a really soft, pale shade of blue.



The polish went on smoothly and dried pretty fast. I used to think Essie polish was a waste of money since the bottles of polish are only .46 fl oz instead of the normal .5 fl oz, but as long as I can keep getting them for four dollars at TJ Maxx instead of eight I'll think they are a good investment. This is only my third bottle of Essie nail polish. 


No comments:

Post a Comment