Thursday, August 9, 2012

Nicole by OPI-OMB!

Hello & happy Thursday! I know it has been a while since my last swatch but, as I said before, I've been busy partying it up in Minneapolis & Rochester for the past few days and packing to head up north to my cabin next week.

Today I have for you NOPI-OMB! I let my sister pick out the color for this post since I had no idea what color to paint my nails.


This is part of the Nicole by OPI Justin Bieber One Less Lonely Girl Collection. Though I am NOT a fan of Bieber I like the polishes in the One Less Lonely Girl collection and I also like that I got them at ShopKo for $3.99 a bottle. 


Boo for crappy pictures! This is a nice red shimmery polish. It is super shimmery though you cannot tell from the picture. This manicure has three coats of OMB! 



Not the best clean up job but here is a picture that is more true to the color of the polish. It really is a lovely red loaded with red shimmer. I liked the brush on this polish, its the "perfect stroke" brush, as far as getting good coverage on my nails, but it seemed like the brush scratched the polish out of place as I kept painting.

However the manicure turned out nicely and if you are a red polish person you have to get your hands on this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment