Friday, August 24, 2012

NOPI-Yellow It's Me & Deborah Lippmann-Oh! You Pretty Things

Yay! It's Friday! Though I am not all that excited because that just means there is one measly little weekend separating me from my first day of classes. However, I am excited to post another swatch! Today I have Nicole by OPI-Yellow It's Me and Deborah Lippmann's Oh! You Pretty Things.


This is Yellow It's Me. I picked this up at (Surprise! Surprise!) TJ Maxx for $2.99. I am not entirely sure why I grabbed this one since I'm not a big fan of yellow polish but I noticed it had a coral shimmer to it so I thought I'd give it a try. 


This is two coats of Yellow It's Me. WAY to bright yellow for me. It was a bit hard to notice the coral shimmer unless my nails where in direct light. Because of this I decided to add more coral shimmer to the manicure. 


This is Deborah Lippmann's Oh! You Pretty Things. My wonderful mom purchased this for me at TJ Maxx for $5.99! 


This is after one coat of Oh! You Pretty Things. You can see that there is a lot more coral shimmer and it also toned down the brightness of Yellow It's Me. 


This is after two coats of Oh! You Pretty Things. It turned the yellow to kind of an orange color, which I liked, and the shimmer looked great! Both of the colors went on well; however, they are both sheer colors so you can, if you look really hard, see my nail line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment