Monday, July 30, 2012

Cynthia Rowley Nail Polish Sets

I LOVE TJ MAXX!! It is like my secret designer nail polish spot. I used to never find nail polish at TJ Maxx. Every once in a while they would have a set of obnoxious neon colors by a brand I'd never heard of but lately it seems they are always having awesome nail polish deals.

Today I am going to show you two sets of polish I picked up from TJ Maxx a while back that I absolutely love! They are by the fashion designer Cynthia Rowley. I know that the nail polish brand Zoya had bottles of polish for Cynthia Rowley and that Cynthia Rowley had "nail stickers" but I was not aware that she had bottles of polish...until I found these.


Here they are! I can't find these online anywhere so I do not know what they would regularly retail for. The first three bottles in the picture I got for $6.99 and the last two were in a separate set for $5.99 ((I think)). Also, None of these polishes have names to them but that doesn't really bother me. 


The first color is a super bright neon pink. I don't normally go for neon polishes but I kinda dig this one and I intend on swatching this polish ASAP. Maybe even tomorrow though the cut on finger still really hurts =( 


The next color is a bright almost neon blue. Love! The polish looks a little soft in the picture but its much brighter than this. I thought it was close to a Tiffany blue when I first saw it but I compared it to one of my T&Co. boxes and this color is much darker. 


This color is also another bright one but I wouldn't consider it a neon. It is a coral color and I cannot wait to wear it. I think it's a perfect color for summer since it is more of an orange color than a pink color. 


The first polish that came in the second set I bought was this gorgeous shimmery pink. I haven't worn this yet but it seems like it will have a metallic like finish to it. 


The last polish I have for you is this soft pastel pink color. I love this color and can't wait to swatch it! 

If you are ever looking for nice nail polish for a good price, check out TJ Maxx. I usually find their polish on a small display stand next to the jewelry ((almost always by the dressing rooms)) but in other TJ Maxx stores I have found it mixed in with the make-up, hair products and perfume, so you may have to hunt for it. 

2 comments:

  1. ah, love tjmaxx and ross. they have been a huge part of my nail polish addiction since 2011.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes they totally feed the addiction! The prices are great! I check TJ Maxx every week and I am never disappointed!

      Delete