Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sinful Colors- Midnight blue & China Glaze Luxe and Lush

Good afternoon! Today I have another manicure that I did a while ago, while my nails were still super long, and when all I had to take pictures with was the crappy little camera on my BlackBerry. I did this manicure around the same time I did the one that I posted yesterday. Apparently I was really into the accent nail look.

Again Sorry for the crappy quality!
I really liked this manicure, the Midnight Blue has a wonderful shimmer to it which is hard to see in this picture. But the real beauty in this manicure is China Glaze-Luxe and Lush. When I first saw this color online I knew that one day it would be mine! Luxe and Lush is from their Hunger Games collection and it is GORGEOUS!! I love, love, love this color! The flakes are perfect and have a lovely pastel shimmer to them that is to die for. 

For this Manicure I decided to put New York Colors Matte Me Crazy top coat over my nails. This gave Luxe and Lush a completely different effect, the flakes were like little rainbow embers on my nail. It looked fantastic and again, this picture just does not do the polish justice. 


1 comment: