Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Cynthia Rowley-Neon Pink

I have decided to suck it up and paint my nails even though the cut on my finger isn't completely healed. As I said in my last post I wanted to swatch the Neon Pink color from Cynthia Rowley as soon as I could so that's the color I went with.


Here is the bottle of polish. Even in the bottles this color is BRIGHT! 


Here is the manicure! The polish goes on smoothly and has a matte finish to it. Of course, as always, I put a base coat on before applying this polish because this would definitely stain your nails. I applied three coats of the neon pink and to finish the manicure I used Jessica Cosmetics Brilliance High Gloss in a Flash Top Coat.


Here is the polish with the flash on my BlackBerry. Shocking! It really is that bright. As I said in yesterdays post I am not really one for neon polishes but I really like this color. It's like party polish and it's Suhweet! 

I think I am going to try to wear this polish as long as I can so I don't have to deal with getting nail polish remover in the cut on my finger. OUCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment