Thursday, July 26, 2012

Jessica Cosmetics polish set

Hello and happy Thursday! Today I have a super exciting post about an awesome deal that my sister got for me at our all time favorite store, TJ Maxx!! My sister gives me a lot of crap about my nail polish "addiction" but I know that she supports it since she buys me nail polish a lot. Here is what she picked up for me at TJ Maxx.


This is a package of five, FIVE, full sized bottles of Jessica nail polish for $5.99!!! In stores a single bottle of this polish can retail anywhere between $7.50 to $10.00!! This deal is mind blowing!


That's five .5 FL OZ bottles of nail polish! 


This wonderful blue shimmer polish is Scene Stealer and is part of the Paint the Town collection. I love this polish because it has a nice blue-green shimmer to it and mostly because it comes in a little paint can! So cute! 


Here is Sunrise. This is a lovely bronze brown color with multi-color shimmer in it. I will be all over this polish in the fall!


This color is called Chilled Chambord. This is a bright red polish with red shimmer. I found this color to be a very appropriate one for me not only because I love the color red but also because Chambord is one of my favorite liqueurs.


Natural Beauty is a simple peach shimmer. It is a little sheer so it would probably take three coats to get a nice looking manicure.


Last but not least is the Brilliance High Gloss in a Flash top coat. I love this top coat! This is my third bottle of it. The gloss finish is like glass over your nails and it dries quickly making every manicure look that much more amazing.

Thanks to my sister I now have 296 bottles of nail polish and it seems that I'll be hitting my 300th bottle of polish very soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment