Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sinful Colors-Winterberry & Finger Paints-Purple Palette

Hey Guys! Today I finally have some pictures that are better quality! Yay! Anyway, I know that a lot of other nail polish blogs do a lot of super cool, super fancy nail art and such...well I am just not that talented. Someday I hope to get into nail stamping but just haven't gotten around to it yet. This manicure is one that I consider "fancy" even though I just used a sponge to add some glitter.

Here are the colors I used

The first polish is Finger Paints-Purple Palette. This polish is a really nice, deep purple glitter with a purple base color. It goes on easily but is a pain to remove. The second color is Sinful Colors-Winterberry. I just recently got this color and really liked the subtle shimmer it has.


Here is the manicure! I thought it turned out nicely. It was really easy to get this look. Here I have two coats of Winterberry, I let that dry and then I sponged on the Purple Palette to get a French Mani type look.

Also, these pictures show the current length of my nails. They are a lot shorter than the previous two posts but I like this length and ((knock on wood)) I haven't had a break since I filed them down.


I know it seems like I have an odd obsession with Sinful Colors nail polish but that's not the case. Though I do like it because for the most part it is a good formula and it is only $1.99 per bottle. For my next post I'll be sure to use a different brand of polish. 

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors! And the length is much more realistic. ;)

    ReplyDelete