Friday, July 20, 2012

Sinful Colors Combo!

Good Morning! Today I am going to post my first nail polish swatch! So Exciting! I am going to apologize now for the quality of the picture, it is really rather pathetic. After the first couple posts I will be using a different camera which will hopefully capture the beauty and shine of the polish better than the camera on my BlackBerry.

For this manicure I used two different colors from Sinful Colors. The base coat on all the nails is called Athens, part of the Sinful Colors Cast Away collection. I have always liked the formula for sinful colors polish and this one was no exception. Athens is a very nice creme polish, it went on easy and I had full coverage with two coats.

The color on the accent nail is Green Ocean. I am not sure what collection this is from but I purchased it around St. Pattys day. -If anyone knows what collection it is from I would really appreciate it if you let me know! =]- This color was not so easy to work with. It is pretty globby and took a while to get the coverage I wanted. However, it was worth it. This flakey polish is so sparkly, it's awesome! The picture really does not do the color justice.


This picture is a bit old, I did this manicure a few weeks after I purchased the Green Ocean polish, and my nails are not that long anymore. =( I loved having these awesomely long nails but they were just too hard to manage so I filed them down a bit to avoid breaking them as often.

Well that is it for today! Tomorrow I should have another post of a manicure I did a while back and then, fingers crossed, I'll be post more pictures, and better quality pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment