Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Finger Paints-Easel Come, Easel Go! & Essie-Shine of the Times

Good, early morning! I know that it is barely Tuesday but I am going to do my post for today now, before I hit the hay, because I'll be heading up to Minneapolis in the morning. For this manicure I used two different colors and here they are...


The first of the two is from Finger Paints and it is called Easel Come. Easel Go! and the second is Essie's Shine of the Times. Easel Come, Easel Go! is a super shiny, shimmery silver. Seriously, this color is bright! Shine of the Times I got to hold me over until China Glaze's Luxe and Lush came out and I ended up liking the color more than I had anticipated ((but it's no Luxe and Lush)). 


Here I have two coats of Easel Come. Easel Go! and one coat of Shine of the Times. The silver alone was just too much for me, too bright, too shiny, and super distracting when I was driving and the sun would shine down onto my nails. Ha, for real. So to tone it down a notch but still keep a decent amount of shimmer Shine of the Times did the trick! 


I know that both these pictures are a little blurry, but here is a more blurry picture to show the small flake glitter chunks from Shine of the Times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment